- PURCHASES: INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING - ALL PURCHASES ARE PRE-PAID & CHARGE DOES NOT INCLUDE ANY BROKERAGE FEES, CUSTOMS, DUTIES, AND/OR TAXES THAT ARE IMPOSED ON OUR SHIPMENT.
- BOOKSELLERS: Please see 'Note' for all PDF purchases.
- Education Discounts: Discounts provided for Professors, Teachers and Students. Please contact CEMA for details at: 239.514.3441
LABELS - REGULAR DUTY
- INTERIOR USE
- 4 mil white vinyl (high tack perm) 50#, I406K adhesive, 1 mil clear polypropylene lamination.
- Please use our Order Form if you cannot purchase from our E-commerce store. Non-Member Safety Label Order Form
- CEMA's labels are ONLY available in English language.
Exterior Use - 4 mil white vinyl (high tack perm) 50#, I406K,
1.42 clear UV resistant polyester laminate.
Smaller version of CHR-4; To be placed on 20'' centers
maximum along conveyors which provide surfaces and profiles
attractive, but hazardous, for climbing, sitting, walking, or
Safety Labels, Regular Duty-06
Smaller version of CHR-2; General warning to personnel that
a conveyor's moving parts, which operate unguarded by
necessity of functions, i.e. belts, rollers, terminal pulleys, etc.,
create hazards to be avoided.
Safety Labels, Regular Duty-03
Lineshaft Guard Warning Label.
To be placed on guards to warn that operation of the
with guards removed would cause severe injury.
Safety Labels, Regular Duty-16
General purpose label to warn maintenance personnel that
conveyors should be shut off and locked out prior to
Examples: drives, take-ups, lubrication points which require
Safety Labels, Regular Duty-11
General warning to personnel that a conveyor's moving parts,
which operate unguarded by necessity of function, i.e.
rollers, terminal pulleys, etc., create hazards to be
Safety Labels, Regular Duty-02
OPTIONAL GUARD, Optional label, indicates that a guard has
removed and should be re-mounted before turning equipment
Safety Labels, Regular Duty-15
To be placed on inlets and discharges, troughs, covers, and
inspection doors of screw conveyors to provide warning
exposing moving parts while in operation.
Safety Labels, Regular Duty-13
CHR930001 - To be placed on removable
guards to warn that operation
of the machinery with guards
removed would expose chains,
belts, gears, shafts, pulleys,
couplings, etc. which create
Safety Labels, Regular Duty-01
In such cases where control enclosures contain wiring which
isinterconnected to a power source not disconnected by the
disconnect switch which opens the subject control enclosure.
Safety Labels, Regular Duty-17
General warning to personnel that lineshaft conveyor
rotating shaft which may be hazardous if hair or loose
become entangled around the lineshaft.
Safety Labels, Regular Duty-14